Physics of the Truck v2.5 by ~Tok~(1.30.x)
Description about Physics of the Truck v2.5 by ~Tok~(1.30.x)
Physics of the Truck v2.5 for Ets2 1.30.x game version
– Improved physics of suspension, cab, engine, transmission, brakes, pneumatic seat, cameras in the cabin.
– Supports all default trailers, as well as:
Scania rs by RJL, Renault integral, Renot, Scania.114, Mitsubishi FusoSuper Great V.
– For R20 “Severe Russia” – “Kamaz.6460” by “Koral” and “Kraz. 255” by “Koral”
New Changes in v2.5:
– Increased the buildup of the cabin.
– On many maps, steep climbs, for this;
– Added traction to the engine, but the box works as in V2.4, slightly changed
(overclocking is heavy and the cargo is felt), for example: 500-520 l / s
~ 20t – 105-108 km / h, ~ 40t – 90-92 km / h (max acceleration in a straight line)
on different boxes and cargoes in different ways.
– Improved roll, wind resistance (optimized for traction).
– Increased the weight of the rear axle (s).
– Changed the residual dumping of the suspension and pneumatic seating.
– Changed the glide for the winter (see video).
– Not much adjusted the management.
– “Brake force”, “Sensitivity of the steering wheel”, – adjust it under the settings.
Especially for “Kraza” and
“Kamaz”, who rides on the keyboard, because large wheels.
– “Stabilization of the trailer” (left – swing more, right – swing less), whoever you like. The screenshot shows how I
stands in the game.
– FAQ on R20 “Harsh Russia” is in the archive – read. Tested only on tractor units. Tandem did not even try.
– For those who are not fond of changes in management, in the archive
there is a second file with standard control
(Physics_of_the_truck_V2.5_standard_control_from_ ~ Tok ~).
P.S. can that that missed in the description, in general try!
– Files are locked, except the chassis, when adding and editing the chassis,
when saving, it will ask for the password, just click “ok”.
– Tested on 1.30.x game version
– Put in the Mod folder, connect it to the mod manager.
– Put above the modified tracks.
Keep the original links! Respect author’s work!
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.