ETS2 mods | Euro Truck Simulator 2 | Truck mods » Other mods ETS 2 » Graphics - Environments » HDR Fix v1.5.2 by nIGhT-SoN [1.32.x]
HDR Fix v1.5.2 by nIGhT-SoN [1.32.x]
Description about HDR Fix v1.5.2 by nIGhT-SoN [1.32.x]
HDR Fix v1.5.2 by nIGhT-SoN for Ets2 1.32.x game version
It fixes the glow, saturation and orange tint of light of the default HDR.
New version 1.5.2:
- adjustments to color correction
- updated file tree
- small changes to saturation
- fixed some bugs when weather was changing
- updated for version 1.32 of the game
- Reduced bloom. I don't think it should be removed completely,
it would make the image darker and give it a feel of autumn - winter.
- Reduced saturation. Image is too colorful to look like real life.
- Reduced orange tint. In vanilla light tends too look too orange, feels like sunset or
sunrise even in mid day which shouldn't be the case.