Improved truck physics v1.2 [1.22.X]
Description about Improved truck physics v1.2 [1.22.X]
- Mod adds more realistic and hard physics for ETS2 trucks;
- It is now more difficult to drive a truck, "feel" of the truck is increased;
- Changed driver body movement physics, which is now much less static;
- Lots of changes was made in truck behavior:
1. Decreased responistivity of truck. Increased air and wheel rotation resistance. Higher chance to tip over during high speed (>100kph) maneuvers;
2. Decreased brake effectiviness. Brakes now have more realistic warm up/cool down rates and proper max. temp;
3. Tweaked cabin movement behavior to be more responsive to truck maneuvers. Adjusted cabin weight to realistic value, redefined pitch and roll angles, damping and springing forces;
4. Changed suspension travel value and damping factor. Suspension is softer now;
5. Decreased clutch viscosity;
6. Decreased tire material friction and increased tires deformation parameters. Tires now have less friction with road and more prone to slipping.
Mod supports all vanilla trucks and some of popular modded trucks:
DAF XF by 50k, Volvo FH Classic and FH16 2013 by Ohaha, SISU and all Scanias from RJL, Volvo VNL 670 and 780, MAN TGX Euro6 and TGA by Madster. To use this mod with these modded trucks, install it with higher priority!!!
If you have some other not listed above truck mods, install them with higher priority, than this physics mod! Unsupported trucks will have all benefits of this mod, except new suspension travel values.
Mod updated to version 1.2
Added full support for Scania P/G by GT-Mike, Kenworth T800/W900, Freightliner Classic XL/Argosy, Mack Superliner, MAZ 5432, KAMAZ 53212, Ural 43202.
Increased driver pitch forward/backward angle;
Decreased driver centrifugal compensation movement;
Decreased suspension travel for all trucks;
Increased max. steering sensivity;
Added small fifth wheel roll angle;
Increased overall brakes strength a bit;
Decreased cabin pitch forward angle and increased pitch backward angle;
Increased front wheel brakes strength;
Reworked cabin pitch/roll damping/springing factors;
Wheel mass increased;
Heavily reduced sway bar stiffness;
Wheel suspension damping strength increased;
Increased longitudenial stiffness of tyre material.
Also, big thanks to SCS, 50keda, Ohaha, RJL, Martinezio, MADster, Ekualizer, Shoofer and EM Group, dmitry68, Softlab_NSK, Oleg Conte, Sergej Baltazar, Bruieser, Jawa, Stalker45, Mr.Nick, M@x_1996, RTA, slava1, odd_fellow and all other mod truck makers, whose trucks represented in this mod!
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.