Improved truck physics v 1.1 [1.22.X]
Description about Improved truck physics v 1.1 [1.22.X]
- Mod adds more realistic and hard physics for ETS2 trucks;
- It is now more difficult to drive a truck, "feel" of the truck is increased;
- Changed driver body movement physics, which is now much less static;
- Lots of changes was made in truck behavior:
1. Decreased responistivity of truck. Increased air and wheel rotation resistance. Higher chance to tip over during high speed (>100kph) maneuvers;
2. Decreased brake effectiviness. Brakes now have more realistic warm up/cool down rates and proper max. temp;
3. Tweaked cabin movement behavior to be more responsive to truck maneuvers. Adjusted cabin weight to realistic value, redefined pitch and roll angles, damping and springing forces;
4. Changed suspension travel value and damping factor. Suspension is softer now;
5. Decreased clutch viscosity;
6. Decreased tire material friction and increased tires deformation parameters. Tires now have less friction with road and more prone to slipping.
Mod supports all vanilla trucks and some of popular modded trucks:
DAF XF by 50k, Volvo FH Classic and FH16 2013 by Ohaha, SISU and all Scanias from RJL, Volvo VNL 670 and 780, MAN TGX Euro6 and TGA by Madster. To use this mod with these modded trucks, install it with higher priority!!!
If you have some other not listed above truck mods, install them with higher priority, than this physics mod! Unsupported trucks will have all benefits of this mod, except new suspension travel values.
Mod updated to version 1.1.
Added full support for Scania 143m by Ekualizer and Iveco Strator by Shoofer/EM Group;
Increased wheel slip;
Increased brake strength a little;
Increased damping of cabin springing;
Increased cabin wheight;
Increased damping of driver body movement;
Increased air resistance;
Decreased responsitivity of truck;
Decreased suspension stiffness;
Decreased clutch viscosity.
AlexeyP. Also, big thanks to SCS, 50keda, Ohaha, RJL, Martinezio and MADster for their trucks.