Improved truck physics v 1.0 [1.22.X]
Description about Improved truck physics v 1.0 [1.22.X]
Note from the Author:
I want to present my physics mod, which was for private use only for a long time.
Mod is suitable both for keyboard and steering wheel drivers.
- Mod adds more realistic and hard physics for ETS2 trucks;
- It is now more difficult to drive a truck, "feel" of the truck is increased;
- Changed driver body movement physics, which is now much less static;
- Lots of changes was made in truck behavior:
1. Decreased responistivity of truck. Increased air and wheel rotation resistance. Higher chance to tip over during high speed (>100kph) maneuvers;
2. Decreased brake effectiviness. Brakes now have more realistic warm up/cool down rates and proper max. temp;
3. Tweaked cabin movement behavior to be more responsive to truck maneuvers. Adjusted cabin weight to realistic value, redefined pitch and roll angles, damping and springing forces;
4. Changed suspension travel value and damping factor. Suspension is softer now;
5. Decreased clutch viscosity;
6. Decreased tire material friction and increased tires deformation parameters. Tires now have less friction with road and more prone to slipping.
Mod supports all vanilla trucks and some of popular modded trucks:
DAF XF by 50k, Volvo FH Classic and FH16 2013 by Ohaha, SISU and all Scanias from RJL,
Volvo VNL 670 and 780, MAN TGX Euro6 and TGA by Madster.
To use this mod with these modded trucks, install it with higher priority!!!
If you have some other not listed above truck mods, install them with higher priority, than this physics mod!
AlexeyP. Also, big thanks to SCS, 50keda, Ohaha, RJL, Martinezio and MADster for their trucks.
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.