Improved company trucks v2.0 [1.28.x]
Description about Improved company trucks v2.0 [1.28.x]
Improved company trucks v2.0 for Ets2 1.28.x game version
New version 2.0:
- Updated various definition files related to: quick job truck generation, fines and economy;
- Updated truck transmissions;
- Trucks in quick job will not use metallic paint colors;
- Trucks in quick job will now use some cabin accessories;
- A bit less aggressive traffic on the roads;
- Fixed missing icons for windshields tuning parts;
- Removed xenon headlights due to the bug;
- Added possibility to disable generation of trailers with fictional company skins
(in quick jobs and cargo market) by installing supplied No_fictional_trailers.scs mod.
- This mod adds 1200 variants of trucks (rhd and lhd) for quick jobs to select from;
- Every quick job truck now has its own (not always perfect) technical condition;
- Almost all possible variants of chassis, cabins, interiors, now used in quick job trucks.
More than 90% of default engines are represented;
- Mercedes Actros `14, Volvo FH16 2009\2012 and Iveco Stralis\HiWay now use new engines from Snoman`s Gearbox/Differential mod. Also, all quick job trucks use real gearbox data from Snoman`s Gearbox/Differential mod (mod is integrated);
- Trucks differ by installed accessories: front and bottom grills, wheels, sunshields,
headlights, mirrors, doorhandles, sideskirts and doorsteps;
- Correct badges, based on engine\chassis type;
- Reworked truck paint system: trucks will use SCS vanilla skins or custom skins for real logistic companies:
A.K. Worthington, CEVA, Freya, Fiege, Kuehne Nagel, Norbert Detressangle, Panalpina, Schenker,
Sovtransavto, Dachser, Emons Group, Logwin Logistics, Fercam, Willi Betz and Raben;
- 80+ new paint colors for ai\quick job trucks and ai cars;
- Some trucks now have working interior lights;
- All trucks without integrated GPS have standalone GPS navigators;
- New loading screens; - Mod is compatible with all map, cargo, trailer, graphic, sound and physics mods;
- Trailers will not use fictional company skins (optional);
- Harder economy, harder gameplay and slower player level progress;
- More traffic on roads and it is more agressive;
- Some quick job trucks will now use Michelin DLC tyres;
- Some trucks will have cabin accessories;
- Some trucks will have dirty windshields;
- Some DAF and Scania trucks will have Vabis steering wheels installed.
Mod is tested with ETS2 ver. 1.28 and not tested on previous versions!
*You can post this mod wherever you want, but please keep original download links. Thank you!