ETS2 mods | Euro Truck Simulator 2 | Truck mods » Other mods ETS 2 » Sound Fixes Pack v17.44 (1.27.x)
Sound Fixes Pack v17.44 (1.27.x)
Description about Sound Fixes Pack v17.44 (1.27.x)
Sound Fixes Pack v17.44 (1.27.x) for Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
— Sound changes —
Tweaked grass tire sound (external view only).
Added real engine sound for VL80 locomotives for Russian Open Spaces map v4.0. [ETS2 edition]
— Frosty Winter Weather sound addon —
Updated to account for new city loop sound.
Some more truck mods compatible with “snow on wiper” sound.
– Pack provides improvements to common sounds in the game, making them feel more immersive and real.
– The goal of the mod is to make the game’s sounds feel like real life!
– The mod is frequently updated to bring more real sounds into the game.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any AI traffic density/behavior mods (e.g. those listed in section below)!
## 1. Tire / Tyre sounds
* Real interior + exterior tire sounds. Tires will resonate in the cab depending on how fast you are accelerating and what speed you are in, giving a feel for your sense of speed.
* Heavier gravel sounds on dirt/gravel roads.
## 2. Suspension sounds
* Light and medium impacts to suspension can trigger cabin squeaking and movement sounds of the cabin.
* Hard impacts can trigger key swinging sounds in interior view.
## 3. Gameplay / UI sounds
* “Late music” replaced with Nokia phone ringtone sound (volume of this sound depends on Music volume in the in-game Audio settings).
* “Bing bong” chime for train and ferry loading screen sounds.
* Reduced volume of garage door sound, adviser message sound and yawning sound.
* New quiet photo camera sound effect for screenshots.
* Quieter volume of PrePass weigh station signals in American Truck Simulator.
## 4. Fuel / Gas station sounds
* Retro/historic ding sound for while the fuel is pumping (circa 1960s to 1970s). The number of dings can help give you an idea on how much you refueled.
* Real fuel pump, fuel lid, door close, seat belt click and key insertion sound effects for after refueling to a full tank.
## 5. Interior sounds
* Real stick/switch/button sounds for: parking brake, hazard light, wiper stick, light switch and blinker / indicator / turn signal.
* Retarder sound changed to real retarder sound.
* Real rumblestrip sound.
* Lane-keeping (Driver Alert Support) alert sound if you drive on to the grass too fast (as per EU legal regulations).
* Lift axle sound now includes button press sound effect.
* At high speeds, wind will sound slightly faster.
* Mix of default amplified gear grinding sounds and new gear grinding sounds. Can be heard when you have damaged the transmission and/or gearbox.
* Air cutoff sounds less audible in interior.
## 6. Trailer sounds
* Real sound effects for trailer coupling + uncoupling.
* Included air brake hose deattachment sound when uncoupling.
## 7. AI Traffic sounds
* More refined generic AI traffic car sounds. Less buzz noise and more tire sounds and quiet engine sounds.
* AI traffic vehicles given new horn sounds. Depending on the patience of the driver, a short or long honk may be used.
* AI traffic trucks/buses given more variations of detailed sounds (may include turbo sounds, distinctive engine sounds, sounds of gear changes, etc.).
* Variety of engine sounds for several vehicles (e.g. motorbike sounds for motorbikes) in various AI Traffic mods and in stock trucks from the original game.
* You can hear the slight sound of vehicles overtaking you or passing by you in the oncoming lane.
## 8. Mover sounds
* Louder volume and reworked audio for a vast amount of moving objects including biplanes, trains (included train horns) etc.
* Enabled sound for a vast amount of movers that don’t originally come with sound (e.g. F22 jet fighters, ocean waves, tugboats, hot air balloons, you name it!).
## 9. Location based ambience
* Prefab (i.e. company and delivery point) soundscape enhanced for American Truck Simulator (includes both daytime and nighttime ambience such as cicadas and crickets).
* Suitable volumes and sounds of environmental ambience for various map mods.
* Some suitable sounds included for various companies and delivery points.
* ETS2 1.27.2 and ATS 1.6.2. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
* Compatible with all maps.
* Supports compatibility with rain sound mods such as Realistic Weather Sound 1.7.7 (provides realistic thunder + rain sounds). Both can be enabled at the same time. Check the load order image included for more details.
* If using any of Grimes’ seasonal mods, place the seasonal mod with higher priority than the Sound Fixes Pack for a more accurate seasonal experience.
* If using winter mods, please enable Frosty Winter Weather Sound addon from Options folder of Sound Fixes Pack for winter sounds.
* Traffic density/behavior mods (in lower priority in Mod Manager) can enable realistic sound ranges plugin from Sound Fixes Pack by inserting this line into def/traffic_data.sii: @include “traffic_data_update.sui”
SET TIRE AND WIND VOLUME
Wind or tire noise too loud? No problem. You can configure its volume using these developer commands. Syntax is as follows:
s_air_noise [value from 0.0 to 1.0] (default is 1)
s_wheel_noise [value from 0.0 to 1.0] (default is 1
Tested on game version 1.27.x