ETS2 mods | Euro Truck Simulator 2 | Truck mods » Other mods ETS 2 » Snow Edition Physics Mod v0.2 + Winter Mod v1.0 (1.27.x)
Snow Edition Physics Mod v0.2 + Winter Mod v1.0 (1.27.x)
Description about Snow Edition Physics Mod v0.2 + Winter Mod v1.0 (1.27.x)
Snow Edition Physics Mod v0.2 + Winter Mod v1.0 (1.27.x) for Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
This Real Life Physics Snow Edition is excactly the same with its normal edition. But this Snow Edition adds slipperly effect on the roads at a realistic level (not too much like other mods). So you use only one edition at a time. (Disable the other edition).
HOW IS THE SLIPPERY EFFECT ?
It simulates realistic snow covered roads. If you are familiar with driving snowy roads in real life and drive cautiously as you would drive in real life, you should be fine.
But if you have never driven on a snowy road before, here is my advice:
1. You cannot take a tight curve or make a turn at 90 km/h any more , your truck will skid and if you have no experience your truck will spin.
2. It takes longer distance to break or stop the truck.
3. Do not turn rapidly, do turn smoothly.
4. Climbing hills is no problem, but it may be slower than in summer.
5. Do use engine break, retarder and trailer break when appropriate, they are now your best friends.
6. Be careful not to apply too much throttle especially when turning or taking curves.
7. Now it is worth upgrading your tyres if you want better grip and more speed. But if you want to feel the slipperly effect fully, don’t upgrade your tyres.
- Replaced roads
- Replaced grass
- Replaced soils
- Replaced rocks
- Replaced terrain
- Replaced tree
Changes in v0.2:
- Added snow textures
- Added new sounds
Tested on 1.27.x game version