SCS Blender Tools v1.6 released
SCS Blender Tools just got an 1.6 Update!
Here come the changes:
- Re-implementation of shader presets inventory to avoid sync problem between cache and presets list
- Support for locking east direction of SCS Lighting to view (lamps will follow rotation of camera in 3D view)
- Support for degenerated polygons checkup upon selected objects,
- Supported import of "truckpaint" materials when "flipflake" flavor is used
- Fixed application of log level when settings are taken from blend file
- Visual improvements to 3D view reporting
- Fixing wrongly written skeleton paths to PIX files, if custom skeleton export path points to same place as model is being exported to.