Northern Scandinavia v0.99 (standalone) [1.22x]
Description about Northern Scandinavia v0.99 (standalone) [1.22x]
ETS2 Northern Scandinavia v0.99 for ETS2 version 1.22
First a little Q&A which this one is very important in every future releases.
Q: Why is it required to have DLC Scandinavia to use this map?
A: It is required because the map is using models, prefabs, roads, tunnels and many other things from DLC Scandinavia
Q: When it is required to used DLC Scandinavia, is it required to have DLC Going East aswell?
A: No, it is not required to use DLC Going East because the map is not using any models and prefabs from it
Q: Is the map compatible with other map mods?
A: No, the map is unfortunately not compatible with other map mods because the map is a standalone map, and also it is a different scale
than the vannila map. The standard vanilla map of ETS2 is in a scale of 1:19(UK is 1:15), where this map is in a real-life scale, 1:1, real-scale, real-time hours.
Q: Is it possible to make this map compatible with other map mods?
A: It is not possible because then i would have to make a new map, in same scale as the vanilla map and then there would be many cities i would have to leave out in it.
I have considered to make a Northern Scandinavia map in 1:19 scale. I tried it before, but never succeeded.
- Copy and paste NorthernScandinavia-def.scs, NorthernScandinavia-map.scs, NorthernScandinavia.scs and tzmap.scs to "Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod"
- Create new profile(only for those who don't have a profile already of my map)
- Activate NorthernScandinavia-def.scs, NorthernScandinavia-map.scs, NorthernScandinavia.scs and tzmap.scs
- (If you already have a profile with this map, you will have to activate the new provided file that came for v0.99, NorthernScandinavia.scs)
- Set game module to "NorthernScandinavia.mbd" and not "europe.mbd", because this is a standalone map
- Complete profile and then select your city. Current cities available for headquarter are Bodø and Fauske.
- Location of the map(sort of)
- Vegetation issue for 1.22 fixed
Bugs not fixed:
- Rain in the tunnels on the map
- Background map not added to world map
New features and scenery upgrades(v0.98.9 for 1.21):
- Unrealistic area of Bodøtunnelen removed. There are now no connection to a tunnel from Tverlandet Bridge
- Upgraded ferry port in Bodø and added logistic buildings nearby
- Added Bodø railway terminal
- Added Mørkved railway station
- Toll station near the ferry port upgraded to AutoPass
- Road area near the Shell station in Bodø changed
- Road to Rønvik closed due to realism that this road in real-life are not allowed to drive through with trucks
- Added/changed destination signs across Bodø and other areas on the map
- Toll station near Tverlandet Bridge upgraded to only AutoPass
- Both intersections in Hunstad changed to traffic lights intersection.
- Volvo trucks scenery building at Bertnes
- MAN truck dealer added in Rognan
New features and scenery upgrades(v0.99 for 1.22):
- Updated west entrance of Bodøtunnelen(Bodø tunnel).
- Scenery upgrades near Rognan
- Minor scenery upgrades in Bodø
- Roadwork near company Ika Bohag in Bodø
- New objects added near Bodø air museum(Bodø Luftfartsmuseum)
- New road system towards west entrance of the tunnel in Bodø
- More roads removed from UI map(no entrance for trucks)
- Norrsken company in Bodø changed to GNT(Bodø railway terminal)
- IKA Bohag(Bodø)
- Polar Fish(Bodø)
- NS Oil(Bodø, designated as Bodø Sentrum)
- Trameri in Bodø Sentrum activated
- Renar Logistik(Hunstad)
- Drekkar Trans(Tverlandet)
- Nordic Stenbrott(Tverlandet)
- Nordic Stenbrott(Saltstraumen)
- Björk(Finneid, outside Fauske towards Finneid)
- Renar Logistik(Fauske)
- IKA Bohag(Fauske)
- Drekkar Trans(Rognan)
- Polar Fish(Å i Lofoten)
- Å i Lofoten not completed
- Reine not completed
- Working on the road towards Saltfjellet mountain range on E6 and also towards the Norway-Sweden border on Rv77(Rv95) "Silvervägen"
- E10 from Reine to Narvik is under construction
- Works with all other mods other than map mods that are working in 1.21x
FLD(prefabs, assets and models)
Taoroot(background map, editor)
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.