Download ETS 2 mods
» » Italy addon by M95

Italy addon by M95

Italy addon by M95 Version game: 1.8.2, 1.8.2.3, 1.8.2.4, 1.8.2.5 Total views: 5 928
Category: Maps ETS 2
Version Game: 1.8.2, 1.8.2.3, 1.8.2.4, 1.8.2.5
Credits: M95
Submited by: admin

Description about Italy addon by M95

What I should know first
This modpack contains 2 new cities and a few new roads in italy. More information could be found in the manual. Please give the terms and conditions a bit of time (it is not long, but very inportant). Any bugs can be reported here.

Reposting is strictly forbidden, promoting is allowed but read carefully how to do that in the manual and what the consequenses of illegal reposting can be.

What's in this pack
This pack contains two new cities
-Parma
-Modena (including a small regional road network).

This pack contains two new roads
-A22 Verona-Modena (autostrada del Brennero)
-A1 Milano-Modena (Autostrada del Sole)

Compatibility
This mod is compatible with the promods pack, not with TSM. (Please report any issues when using with Promods).

I want to download it
Please only use this link, this is the original one. You will only get support at this forum:
http://ul.to/o2n6i70j

Map updates
The map will be updated. For the next update I plan to complete the A7 to Genova and to build the A15 to La Spezia. After that I'm not sure if I'm going to enhance the A1 to Firenze or to make a start with the A4 to Venice and the A10/A2 in Austria. Any updates and images time to time will be posted in this topic so stay tuned.

Italy addon by M95Italy addon by M95

Download from our server:
[attachment=319:ItalyMod.zip]

Add comment

Enter the two words shown in the image:*

1. Theosz
    Cool, another map to attach to Promods!!!

Thx for this another map M95

:-\

if u put available this mod only from this site, please, keep at least, two servers to download. In my country Uploaded.net is very,very slow and I can download after 3 hours from previous download!!! so I need wait and put it in line...

...And if you are creating new one, I hope you use updated .pmg and the game.log.txt are clean. I need to gave up to play with Hungary map because of them.

sorry weak/poor english - Google translate
  2. admin
    Quote: Theosz
    Cool, another map to attach to Promods!!!

Thx for this another map M95

:-\

if u put available this mod only from this site, please, keep at least, two servers to download. In my country Uploaded.net is very,very slow and I can download after 3 hours from previous download!!! so I need wait and put it in line...

...And if you are creating new one, I hope you use updated .pmg and the game.log.txt are clean. I need to gave up to play with Hungary map because of them.

sorry weak/poor english - Google translate

Map is uploaded to our server, see the picture bellow and start to download with full speed.

3. Theosz
    thx for this link. veeeeery fast!!
  4. M95
    Please delete the on-website link, a new link will be created soon and available on the forum:

http://forum.scssoft.com/posting.php?mode=edit&f=32&t=113876&p=174120

This site is not blacklisted on the forum but will be soon if not deleting the direct link (read the rules)!

If you did, the site will be greenlisted.

M95
  5. admin
    Quote: M95
    Please delete the on-website link, a new link will be created soon and available on the forum:

http://forum.scssoft.com/posting.php?mode=edit&f=32&t=113876&p=174120

This site is not blacklisted on the forum but will be soon if not deleting the direct link (read the rules)!

If you did, the site will be greenlisted.

M95

Link was deleted, we waiting new updates from you.

News ETS 2 / ATS

Ads