Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC for ETS2

ETS2 mods | Euro Truck Simulator 2 | Truck Mods ETS2 mods | Euro Truck Simulator 2 | Truck Mods

» » TruckSim Map v4.x - Modified by Alespeed16

TruckSim Map v4.x - Modified by Alespeed16

TruckSim Map v4.x - Modified by Alespeed16 Version game: 1.7.0, 1.7.1 Total views: 11 544
Category: Maps ETS 2
Version Game: 1.7.0, 1.7.1
Submited by: admin

Description about TruckSim Map v4.x - Modified by Alespeed16

Description: IN BEFORE DOWNLOADING PLEASE READ WHAT HAS
TEXT BELOW AND COMING TOGETHER IN DOWNLOAD . THANK YOU !

Description : Finally ... behold TSM 4 Reprinted by me , follow the link below to download , for now there is only a download link are 540mb to download , unpack the link will be around 2.30gb

Do not forget to read the text document Jundo the mod , any error report to me (if the error was left for me , I will gladly fix it ASAP ) . REMEMBERING THE MOD IS THE MAP TO VERSION 1.7.x tsm4 the game , there are 2 more mods attached to my pack tsm4 , hope you enjoy !

No need to create new profile , but can have no other mod map together! ( Before you ask if I have permission to edit a map created by others, then the map is open source like the original game map , and you can change it whenever they want , and I do not totally modified the teamwork Truck Yeah Map I only left him more abrasileirado not infringe any rule ) . Grateful for the support and good riddance !

( follow still editing the map slowly , maybe in one month or more , I make available to change it again , because it is a very large map , and I'm working on it alone, as I do not have to change all of it in a short time , but I'll enhance as for my availability ) .

Original Authors: SCS Software, 50keda, FLD/TZ, Kamaz, Reislord, Valera_t, Königszapfen, 2X2, Carinthian and TSM Team
Modified author: Alecio Boeira
Version game: 1.7.0, 1.7.1
Enjoy! runner

Add comment

Enter the two words shown in the image:*

1. miko
    when i download this i only get shit like FLV player and
    other bullshit programs but NOT THE MAP

2. admin
    Quote: miko

That's because you don't know how to download...

3. admin
    Quote: miko

That's because you don't know how to download...

4. miko
    I tried every 'f..ng' download button of those download links with no luck. Finally i succeed (still don't know how).
    Usually when i download mods from this site everything goes great. I dont know what happend this time.
    But THANKS for one more GREAT MOD.

5. kanezback4
    this works great and great add ons thanks !!!

6. Bikkel
    Why fly, the other files on the site are perfect and this you just get other programs that I don't want to have.
    It is an exe file and no rar file that is a great pity the site is perfecht but why so cumbersome to do to this to pick up/

7. admin
    Quote: Bikkel
    Why fly, the other files on the site are perfect and this you just get other programs that I don't want to have.
    It is an exe file and no rar file that is a great pity the site is perfecht but why so cumbersome to do to this to pick up/

You have a ,,exe" file because you don't know how to download.... see my picture below and try again.

8. arnold
    I do know how I need to download but not for those extra programs that want to file inside. This happened on other site's not!!!!!
    whether it's exe file's or rar file's

9. arnold
    Why not through the website? paul walker truck works via the website link why si that not available here?????

10. arnold
    a great pity that this no longer is to pick up.
    Why is it removed?
    site is top

11. admin
    Quote: arnold
    a great pity that this no longer is to pick up.
    Why is it removed?
    site is top

Someone claims these mods and their are deleted from hosting files.

12. Theosz
    Curious Interesting!

This map has some pretty cool stuff. Things that basic map of ETS2, Promods and TSM itself should already have for a long time.

It's really amazing that one person has done this and a whole group has not yet made ​​such nice things as he did.

13. Altan
    Work with winter v2 mod ???

14. admin
    Quote: Altan
    Work with winter v2 mod ???

I don't know, but you can try to see...

15. Thomas - TSM
    "NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material."

16. Thomas - TSM
    Why there is a map here which violate the TSM Licence?
    http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/deed.en

"NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material."

News ETS 2 / ATS

Ads