ETS2 mods | Euro Truck Simulator 2 | Truck mods » Maps ETS 2 » Regional Map Project: Heilbronn 1:1 v1.0.6
Regional Map Project: Heilbronn 1:1 v1.0.6
Description about Regional Map Project: Heilbronn 1:1 v1.0.6
Regional Map Project: Heilbronn 1:1 v1.0.6 for Ets2 1.33.x game version
The map contains a lot of places you´ll recognize.
In the beginning i thought i´d just make a personal map that i´ll never release.
With the scale of 1:1 you´ll get a completely different driving experience. It feels way more realistic.
So you´ll get an idea how it feels to be a local truck driver.
The map contains:
- A6 : from Sinsheim/Steinsfurt to Kupferzell
- A81: from Möckmühl to Ilsfeld
- Kreuz Weinsberg (exact rebuild)
- B27 from Lauffen am Neckar to Heilbronn including the "Neckartalstrasse"
- B293 from Böckingen to Schwaigern
- Weinsberger Tal
- a few tight places to maneuver your truck through
- a lot of custom signs
***Things you shound know***
- Traffic mod isn't included anymore!
To change the traffic density use the console command "g_traffic" command (0.1 - 10)
-Please report bugs if you find some
- Going East
- Baltic DLC NOT needed in v.1.0.6
Truck Dealer List:
MAN: HN Industriegebiet
Mercedes Benz: HN Neckargartach, Westernach, Neuenstein
The mod updated to 1.33 game version
New version 1.0.6:
- all possible roads and prefabs changed to scs's new germany roads (better looking and better traffic flow)
- Traffic mod now included (Thanks to RudiRaser)
- reworked several parts of the map
- HN Neckargartach area reworked (companies)
- parts of the Neckartalstrasse reworked
- added Heilbronn-Süd with a new road through the city to Untergruppenbach
- 4 missing restplaces added
- all restplaces reworked
- Bretzfeld reworked
- new Autobahn driveway/exit in Öhringen and Bretzfeld
- some areas of the A6 and A81 reworked and added new roadworks (like in rl)
- small changes at Kreuz Weinsberg
- added details in the industrial zone of Neuenstadt
- parts of Neuenstadt reworked
- a lot of bugs fixed
- there's more....but i don't remember
- replaced almost all navigation signs to the new from scs
- new loading screen by rezafatul --> Thank you for the nice work!!
- a lot of bugs fixed
- finished industrial Area of Ilsfeld
- finished industrial Area of Lauffen a.N.
- A6: Heilbronn to Bad Rappenau : extended Roadworks
- Cross Weinsberg: Weinsberg to Neuenstadt reworked
- Roads reworked in Fürfeld - Bonfeld
- FPS optimized in the area of Möckmühl
- reworked roads in Heilbronn Zentrum
- reworked areas in HN Neckargartach
- reworked and expanded areas in HN Frankenbach
- Crossing in HN Böckingen reworked
- Crossings on the Autobahn Exit Untergruppenbach reworked
- Fixed a lot of bugs
- expanded Böckingen
- map expansion with new roads - B239
- small expansion of the B19 to Kupfer
- a lot more i dont remember
- deleted traffic mod
- Project Next-Gen Graphic Mod byDamianSVW - viewtopic.php?f=34&t=247693
- a traffic mod
- support for patch 1.31
- B39 expanded from Willsbach to Wüstenrot
- B27 Industriegebiet - Heilbronn expanded
- added the first part of Heilbronn -> a road through HN to Untergruppenbach will follow
- A6 Sinsheim to Bad Rappenau -> Environment reworked.
- Road from Biberach to Bonfeld reworked.
- Neckartalstrasse in some places reworked.
- changed almost every rest place
- added Roadworks / accidents
- new mobile radar positions.
- city signs added
- a lot new details added
- Companies without load fixed
- more freights available
- over 100 bugs fixed
- expanded the "Weinsberger Tal" (Willsbach) a bit
- a lot more
- A6 expanded from Neuenstein to Kupferzell
- Reworked rest place (A6 - Neckarsulm - Kreuz Weinsberg)
- added Heilbronn Böckingen with companies
- added a Road from HN Böckingen to HN- Frankenbach (B39)
- added a bridge construction site (A6 exit Heilbronn)
- a looot of bugs fixed
- and more small stuff like an accident etc.
- new mobile radar station placed and deleted
- much more small changes
- fld (Models&Prefabs)
- Bluetruck (Models)
- 50k (Lidl - Models)
- zeppelin3 (Models-traffic signs)
- walshy70 (Models)
Show respect and keep the original downloadlink please!