RusMap v1.7 [1.25.x]
Description about RusMap v1.7 [1.25.x]
RusMap v1.7 for Ets2 1.25.x game version
Map of Russia (36 cities) and Belarus (12 cities)
New Update 1.7:
- New cities: Tambov, Borisoglebsk, Volgograd, Volzhskiy, Krasnoslobodsk.
- Partially redesigned and rebuilt some of the cities and roads.
- Added new prefabs, models and firms.
- Some other changes.
- Full compatibility with patch 1.25
Author of new models: Gricko.
Used models mario1961.
Grateful for his klipstoeun8839 excellent model for maps.
Special thanks Gricko, for their help in the construction of maps, correcting all the mistakes and shortcomings,
as well as for new objects that make the game atmospheric.
Thanks Vladzz-G for the correction of license plates.
Downloading all 5 parts and read the installation process!
Please keep the original download link, respect the work of the author!
<<< DOWNLOAD LINKS >>>
Part 2: http://sharemods.com/wa9qshlx5clf/RusMap_v1.7.part02.rar.html
Part 3: http://sharemods.com/vkyfloajxhad/RusMap_v1.7.part03.rar.html
Part 4: http://sharemods.com/r0h3vfice8cz/RusMap_v1.7.part04.rar.html
1. Have the latest version of 7-Zip and WinRar File Manager ready
2. Download all 5 files from the 5 original download links
3. When all downloads are complete, go into your Downloads folder.
There will be 5 files with extensions .part01.rar, .part02.rar, .part03.rar, .part04.rar, .part05.rar,
4. Right click on the .part01.rar file, and select "Open with..." and then select 7-Zip File Manager. Click OK
5. Now you will find two .txt files and four .scs files in the archive. You can find a readme.txt file to understand your load
order for your map combination (also accessible in the Mod Manager with the info button for the mod).
6. Highlight all the .scs files you require for your map combination in one group, then click "Extract",
and have them extracted to your Downloads folder.
7. Cut and paste those .scs files into your mod folder directory. Delete your older version of RusMap if you have them.
Then run ETS2 and enable the files in your Mod Manager with your load order.