Euro Truck Simulator 2 is the second game of Euro Truck Simulator series from SCS Software. A simulator of a truck driver with elements of economic strategy. The global release of the game took place on October 19, 2012 on PC. The game draws its realism, which was achieved through a number of game features. Artificial intelligence virtual drivers close to reality; the game has different speed modes: different segments of Your journey you will meet various speed limits that must be followed; and most importantly, the fatigue simulation, which the player is forced to relax after a hard 11 hours of work, not to fall asleep at the wheel. In the game there are different brands of trucks, various models have unique performance characteristics.
Travel across Europe as king of the road, a trucker who delivers important cargo across impressive distances! With dozens of cities to explore from the UK, Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, and many more, your endurance, skill and speed will all be pushed to their limits. If you’ve got what it takes to be part of an elite trucking force, get behind the wheel and prove it!
- Transport a vast variety of cargo across more than 60 European cities.
- Run your own business which continues to grow even as you complete your freight deliveries.
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- A varied amount of truck tuning that range from performance to cosmetic changes.
- Customize your vehicles with optional lights, bars, horns, beacons, smoke exhausts, and more.
- Thousands of miles of real road networks with hundreds of famous landmarks and structures.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Dual core CPU 2.4 GHz
- 2 GB RAM, graphics card with 256 MB memory
- (GeForce 7600 GT-class equivalent or better)
Recommended System Requirements
- Windows 7/8, Dual core CPU 3.0 GHz
- 4 GB RAM, graphics card with 1024 MB memory
- (GeFOrce GTS 450-class equivalent or better)