Graphic Mod v5.0 by Rob Viguurs (1.24.x)
Description about Graphic Mod v5.0 by Rob Viguurs (1.24.x)
Graphic Mod v5.0 by Rob Viguurs (1.24.x) for Euro Truck Simulator 2.
Changes in v5.0:
- More vibrant version as someone reqeusted, tweaked sepia grey power.
Enable/Disable the Reshade with ''0''
This Reshade uses these effects:
- Levels: Darkens the image, it's sets a new black and white point.
- Tonemap: It's changes the saturation, bleach and exposure.
- Vibrance: Intelligently saturates.
- Curves: Adjust contrast.
- Sepia: Tones the images.
- Reinhard Tonemapping Shader.
- Watchdog Tonemap.
- Gaussuan anamflare: Adds a horizontal light beam to bright pixels (almost no notice but it adds something to the look)
- Sharpening: Sharps the image (Textures are beter and the details are greater)
- SMAA (This is a lot more performance saving than the MLAA in ETS 2 so be sure to set Anti Aliasing in ETS 2 OFF!!)
Disable Anti Aliasing in ETS 2 (MLAA vink that off) because this reshade uses SMAA. it saves performance and quality is beter.
It is highly recommanded to set resolution scaling to 150% or higher! Because the Sharpining sharpens the pixels a lot, so without SMAA or higher resolution scaling it looks pretty blocky.
You can set your brightness ingame to default or you can play a little with it to make it comfort for your screen (Not every monitor displays the same image, it can look different for some people)
Install/put all the files and folders to: C:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64 or where your ETS 2 is located.
If you want to ask something about it or ... contact me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/ATSoffroadMAP/
Tested on game version 1.24.x
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.