Northern Scandinavia v0.99.1 (standalone) [1.22x]
Description about Northern Scandinavia v0.99.1 (standalone) [1.22x]
ETS2 Northern Scandinavia v0.99.1 for ETS2 version 1.22
First a little Q&A which this one is very important in every future releases.
Q: Why is it required to have DLC Scandinavia to use this map?
A: It is required because the map is using models, prefabs, roads, tunnels and many other things from DLC Scandinavia
Q: When it is required to used DLC Scandinavia, is it required to have DLC Going East aswell?
A: No, it is not required to use DLC Going East because the map is not using any models and prefabs from it
Q: Is the map compatible with other map mods?
A: No, the map is unfortunately not compatible with other map mods because the map is a standalone map, and also it is a different scale
than the vannila map. The standard vanilla map of ETS2 is in a scale of 1:19(UK is 1:15), where this map is in a real-life scale, 1:1, real-scale, real-time hours.
Q: Is it possible to make this map compatible with other map mods?
A: It is not possible because then i would have to make a new map, in same scale as the vanilla map and then there would be many cities i would have to leave out in it.
I have considered to make a Northern Scandinavia map in 1:19 scale. I tried it before, but never succeeded.
Copyright and sharing:
– Feel free to share this mod on other mod sites, but keep the original link.
– Copy and paste NorthernScandinavia-def.scs, NorthernScandinavia-map.scs, NorthernScandinavia.scs and tzmap.scs to “Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod”
– Create new profile(only for those who don’t have a profile already of my map)
– Activate NorthernScandinavia-def.scs, NorthernScandinavia-map.scs, NorthernScandinavia.scs and tzmap.scs(prefabs_packed)
– Set game module to “NorthernScandinavia.mbd” and not “europe.mbd”, because this is a standalone map
– Complete profile and then select your city. Current cities available for headquarter are Bodø and Fauske.
– Invisible wall at Å i Lofoten removed
Bugs not fixed:
– Rain in the tunnels on the map
– Background map not added to world map
New features and scenery upgrades(v0.99.1 for 1.22):
– New industrial area towards Bodø Airport
– Construction site of a mall at Hunstad
– New intersection near Rognan
– Minor scenery rebuild in Strømsnes
– Statoil gas station in the industrial area towards Bodø Airport upgraded
– New gas station in the industrial area towards Bodø Airport
– Tree-et company near Bodø Airport changed to Norrsken
– Renar Logistik in the new industrial area in Bodø(designated as Bodø Sentrum)
– Drekkar Trans in the new industrial area in Bodø(designated as Bodø Sentrum)
– Å i Lofoten not completed
– Reine not completed
– Working on the road towards Saltfjellet mountain range on E6 and also towards the Norway-Sweden border on Rv77(Rv95) “Silvervägen”
– E10 from Reine to Narvik is under construction
– Works with all other mods other than map mods that are working in 1.22x
-Scandinavia DLC required
FLD(prefabs and models)
Taoroot(background map in editor)
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.