ETS2 mods | Euro Truck Simulator 2 | Truck mods » news ATS » Washington DLC Announcement date for ATS
Washington DLC Announcement date for ATS
Author: admin | 6-06-2019, 08:14 | Views: 758 | Comments: 0
We have loved sharing with you our progress on Washington, and with the final touches being made to the map, we are now ready to confirm a date...
We are excited to announce that the Washington map expansion for American Truck Simulator will be released on the 11th of June, 2019.
We hope that this short trailer will give you a small glimpse on what you will be able to experience for yourself very soon.
And as you can see for yourself, Washington will be rich in content for drivers to explore...
- 3800 miles of dense road network
- 16 brand new cities (Vancouver, Longview, Aberdeen, Olympia, Tacoma, Seattle, Everett, Port Angeles, Bellingham, Omak, Wenatchee, Yakima, Kennewick, Grand Coulee, Spokane, Colville)
- More than 20 landmark bridges
- 10 original truckstops
- Keystone-Port Townsend Ferry
- Everett swing bridge
- Grand Coulee Dam
- Washington's iconic mountains (Mount St. Helens and Mt. Rainier)
- Challenging logging cliff road
- Dynamic speed limits and LED signs
- Large and realistic ports (Seattle, Tacoma, Everett)
- Many unique junctions
- Distinct company docks for new cargoes: yacht builders, vast farms, material storages...
- Washington-specific achievements to unlock
With the upcoming release of this map expansion, you will see news, reviews, images, and videos appearing online this coming weekend. With a plan to lift the embargo, the media as well as trusted friends of SCS Software will be able to openly start showing their footage from the map.
Additionally, on Thursday the 6th and Saturday the 8th of June we will be hosting a special Washington stream (on both our Twitch and Steam) featuring gameplay of the new map expansion and special guests who were involved in the making of Washington. They will be guiding you through this new state, hosting giveaways, talking with you in the chats and much more, so make sure to tune in from 4pm UTC on Thursday and 5pm UTC on Saturday!
Add Comment (0)